The Northern California Daffodil Society (NCDS) was established by a group of people who wanted to first and foremost, enjoy growing daffodils and secondly, to have fun!
The NCDS has several events during the year, primarily during the peak time for daffodils – the fall and spring.
Why Join the NCDS? See below –
- In March, attend two beautiful daffodil shows
- In March, invitation to attend annual General Membership Dinner
- In October or November, attend the Fall Bulb Auction where you are guaranteed to go home with a bag of bulbs
- Newsletters are distributed via e-mail or regular post and include updates on society events, planting tips, soil preparation, bulb culture, catalogs, websites, public gardens & other resources
- Advice for growing daffodils in our region
- ‘Yellow Fever’ friendships and fun!
To join the Northern California Daffodil Society, please complete this membership form and make a payment for annual dues of $15.00 payable to the “NCDS” and mail it to:
1240 Asti Court
Livermore, CA 94550